Bat Speed Development Camp | Ages 9 - 14
Price: $200Sign up Now!
Join the HammerZone staff for the Bat Speed Development Camp as part of the “Hit Like a Pro” series.
Campers will be introduced to Overload/Underload weighted bat training to help increase bat speed which will increase exit velocity. Campers will participate in a specific movement prep and warm-up that includes medicine ball throws and tosses to prepare body for bat speed development. Campers will be introduced to a variety of drills and techniques as well as weighted bat training to complement the Overload /Underload training. Campers will use Blast Motion Sensors to track bat speed development throughout the camp.
Players should arrive 5–10 minutes prior to the start of camp
- Act fast, only 4 spots available at each time slot!
- Players should arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start of camp
- Players should wear turfs or tennis shoes, no cleats
- Players should bring bat, batting gloves, helmet and water bottle
- No seeds or gum in the facility
All sessions and activities will be held at the HammerZone Sports facility.